I came to know about absolute hilarious billboard sign posted at Gurgoan, Delhi from a friend of mine.
Baba ramdev is probably trying to target the internet users/tech savvy guys from gurgaon in following advertisement.
yoga camp billboard mentioning google chrome
I guess his next camp will be in Bangalore or Mumbai with similar techy billboard
Google has launched the Project 10^100 (”Project 10 to the 100th”) to mark their 10th birthday;
a call for ideas to change the world by helping as many people as possible.
The price is around some $200,000 per idea. (they are selecting 5 ideas for $1 Million)
As they have already touched upon most of our daily habits and tracked us completely.
They can go ahead and take following ideas to own us completely
- Worldwide Google Security number agency (something like Social Security Number)
- Run Spy Agency (They already know many more things about us than probably we know about ourselves)
- Visa/Passport Agency
- Start Television channels (They already have satellite)
I’m sure they can definitely run targeted ads on Set-Top boxes
- Start Hospitals
- Start schools (All kind of)
- Start building military applications and appliances
- Provide alternate Energy source and make money
- Run a full fledged financial institution (World needs few more players in this zone — after the current debacle)
catering to banking needs
….and so on
- Start something on geologists and geophysicists
First target to find oil mines
- Start film production house (producing all type of films including adult movies)
- Start a Soft+Hard Drink manufacturing company
– And many more …………..
Please check the 10^100 original announcement here.
Please feel free to add your ideas here …. (I assure that I’ll share prize money )